Sunday 1 January 2012

Pantene - Smoothing Cream!




Hello Everybody!
Sorry I have been not regular on Luuux! But I have valid reason for it! I was in Italy for three weeks so I couldn't really post anything on Luuux! Stay tuned for the Haul I will be doing on the things I got from Italy!;)
Anyway let's get back on the track! If you read some of my posts, I have mentioned that I have frizzy, dry and curly hair. So while I was travelling to Italy, I took this Pantene smoothing cream! This was my first time trying it. I have tried quite a few products that would reduce the frizziness( if that's a word!) but none of them seem to work on  my hair. But this works like magic! I put this after I shampoo and conditioned my hair. After I  have towel dry my hair, I put this on wet hair. The good thing is that it also smells great and works for my hair. I am not saying that it works for all type of hair but I would definitely recommend this product!

*Photos are mine**
Comment, follow or friend me!
Thanks for reading!
✿*✿ Aηυ ✿*✿

No comments:

Post a Comment