Thursday 27 October 2011

BH Cosmetics - 88 Cool Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette













Box


Palette









Hi everyone!
So I just got my BH Cosmetics 88 cool shimmer palette and let me say the colors are gorgeous! This is the second time I ordered from BH cosmetics. My first order was Tropical Matte Palette and I have done a review on it as well! I really like their products! The shadows are much pigmented. With this palette, I also ordered a Waterproof lip liner in a Raspberry color. I tried the lip liner out and I must say it’s good because the color won’t go away even try to get it out with water! Hahah I guess that’ why it’s waterproof!  The eye shadow colors are really bright.  I am not really big fan of shimmer. I usually put on matte shadows but this palette just changed mind. The colors are absolutely beautiful! BHcosmetics was having sale probably a week ago and I think it was like 50% off! So I got this palette for $10.98 + shipping! And as for their services, they are really good.  I got my order in about 8-10 days and nothing is broken so that’s good. So overall, I would recommend this product!

*Photos are mine**
Comment, follow or friend me!
Thanks for reading!
* Aηυ *

No comments:

Post a Comment