Wednesday 11 January 2012

OOTD #4



Hello Everyone!
I haven't done OOTD post in a very long time! I really want to be regular but I get so caught up with the school and work! Anyway, haha I guess I should make this my new year's resolution: Try to do OOTDs! :)
Okey dokey, Let's back to this OOTD!
So the t-shirt I am wearing is from Urban Planet (One of my Favourite store!) and usually they have good price that students can afford. I think I got this T-shirt for $7.00
Jeans are from Bluenotes, another great store, I got this Jeans for $10.00! Woot Woot for sales! I freaking love sales! hahah
Oh then the scarf, I got it from Italy, which was I think like 4 for 15 euro something. And this reminds me I have to do Haul for that! Coming up soon!
Oops totally forgot that ring! I got that ring from Ardene and (Surprise Surprise!) I got it for 5 for $10!
Well that's it for the OOTD! Hopefully I will do another one of this soon! :D

*Photos are mine**
Comment, follow or friend me!
Thanks for reading!
✿*✿ Aηυ ✿*✿

No comments:

Post a Comment