Thursday 12 January 2012

My Scarf Collection!







Hello Everyone!!
So as you can see from the title..this is my scarf collection post! I just love scarves. In my opinion scarf can make any outfit look amazing!
On the left of the picture, there are few winter scarves. My favourite  is the one that is crocheted and is the 3rd one! It's very fluffy and warm! haha
Canada is pretty cold and this scarf is really helpful for those cold morning days!. Most of my scarves are less than $10.00, I think which is a good price! :)  My second favourite scarf is the red one! It is absolutely gorgeous! I think it can go with any outfit! The 3rd and the 4th one are also my favourites. I like how the Blue colour fades into light blue and same with the black one. It fades into grey! It's very pretty! And the last one is very colourful, best for spring! It has flowers and different colours!
Well that's it for today! haha
So tell me do you like wearing scarves?

*Photos are mine**
Comment, follow or friend me!
Thanks for reading!
✿*✿ Aηυ ✿*✿

No comments:

Post a Comment