Thursday 26 January 2012

Mini Haul!







Hi Everyone!
This is just mini haul. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought a couple of things. The first thing I got was Seventeen Magazine since I am regular reader! haha anyway, then the Maybelline's new lip balm caught my eye and I have heard quite a few good things about it, so I bought that. The next thing was the GOSH smokey eye palette in colour Brown. I must say it is tad bit expensive but I think it's worth it. And lastly I bought this nail polishes which were on sale. Oh totally forgot about the perfume! I swear this is the most cutest bottle of perfume! This is the Playboy- Play it Rock! It smells amazing!!
Here are the prices:
Maybelline Baby Lips: $ 6.49
GOSH Palette: $18.00
Nail Polishes: $2.99
Playboy Perfume: $25.00

Well that's it for my Mini Haul and I hope you guy's liked it! :)
*Photos are mine**
Comment, follow or friend me!
Thanks for reading!
✿*✿ Aηυ ✿*✿



No comments:

Post a Comment